The 504ward Company Connect gives your company the inside track to meet top young talent in the New Orleans region. In a setting of your choosing, 504ward will introduce you to NOLA’s best and brightest young professionals … while showcasing your company culture to a future generation of employees.
Past Company Connect Program participants include Canal Barge, City of New Orleans’ Innovation and Technology Department, Coca-Cola, CPXi, GE Capital, Globalstar, Harrah’s Entertainment, Laitram, Peter Mayer, Tulane University, and Lucid
With its target demographic group of 21-to-35 year olds, 504ward offers you a unique opportunity to meet potential employees in whatever setting you prefer – a luncheon, breakfast, after-work drinks with formal speed-hiring interviews or more informal mingling, you name it. 504ward members apply and you pre-select your audience, guaranteeing that you meet only candidates whom you think best fit the needs of your company.
Why host a Company Connect?
- Highlight your company as a top employer to over 10,000 young professionals through the 504ward email listserv and 25,000+ through 504ward social media channels.
- Access pre-screened top talent with over 90% of our members college educated and 30+% with advanced degrees.
- Meet potential employees in a low commitment environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm strategy for the best ways to present company to young professional audience.
- Create personalized email promoting company to 504ward database (also shared through social media and 504ward’s partner organizations).
- Develop application form/process with company’s HR professional.
- Produce detailed executive summary of all applicants.
- Find location/catering if necessary.
- Manage all communication between company and potential guests (i.e.application status, RSVPs, etc).
- Generate unique survey for follow up with participants.
- Choose date and location.
- Invite key decision makers, employees, etc…
- Set the agenda – presentations, speed interviewing, group discussions, etc…
- Cover costs associated with the event (if there is a meal or drinks).
- Identify main point of contact on your team for all planning with 504ward.
- Select participants.
Ready to host a 504ward Company Connect, or want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.