COME HOME TO A JOB IN NOLA.
NOLA BOUND is an initiative of 504ward, GNO, Inc. and NOLABA with a mission to connect Greater New Orleans area employers with homegrown New Orleans talent through innovative digital resources (webinars, virtual career fairs, etc.) and pop-ups while expats are back in town over the holidays and for special events like French Quarter Fest. New Orleans expats (i.e. anyone who knows and loves New Orleans — grew up here, visited, went to college here, did a fellowship here, etc.), potential transplants, and locals are invited to participate in virtual and in-person events to connect with potential employers and learn about new developments in a region rich in culture and economic opportunity.
“NOLA BOUND: Your Ticket Home” is an interactive webinar sharing free resources & tips on how to network, connect & find the RIGHT job in New Orleans.
- A recording of the latest webinar, held on March 21, 2018 is available here. A pdf of the presentation is available here.
- A recording of the November 15, 2017 webinar is available here. A pdf of the presentation is available here.
- Drop by the NOLA BOUND tent in front of the Audubon Aquarium at the GE Digital State to connect with potential employers and learn about new developments in NOLA, April 14 – 15, 2018 @ French Quarter Fest! Register for the pop up here.
- Save the date for NOLA MADE, our “Black Wednesday” Thanksgiving pop-up happy hour, November 21, 2018. Details at nolamade.org.
- “Thank you so much for putting together the NOLA Bound webinar. I just sat down with my wife to view it and honestly it made me feel incredibly encouraged about our decisions to move to New Orleans. With all of the innovation coming in education and healthcare, I think we will make a great impact. Coming from Florida and not having any solid foundation in New Orleans is part of the excitement of making something new come to life.” – November 2017 Webinar Participant
- “I would like to thank you for the webinar that was held this past Wednesday afternoon. The entire presentation was very enlightening. I truly appreciate the wealth of resources that were provided.” – November 2017 Webinar Participant
- “First of all, thank you for the presentation this afternoon. It’s exciting to learn about all that’s going on in the NOLA region!” – November 2017 Webinar Participant, coming to NOLA in summer 2018 for paid research internship (thanks to NOLA BOUND connections)